We are happy to announce that Writers’ Space, monthly digital publication aimed at creating a platform where new and emerging writers can publish their work, is accepting submissions. We are interested in flash fiction, short stories, essays, and poetry. We are looking for something compelling, unique, original, enchanting, & remarkable.
However, please consider the following:
– The deadline for submission is the 15th of every Month. Submission received afterwards would be considered for the following Month.
– Submission must be in the English Language.
– There is no age restriction.
– The maximum word counts are as follows:
– The writer retains full copyright.
– Fill the form below and upload your entry in either MS Word or PDF formats.
If you have any questions or have encountered any technical difficulties while trying to submit your work, please contact us or send your work to us as an email attchment with your short bio to firstname.lastname@example.org